Join the Institute of Caribbean Studies at the Capitol Hilton, 1001 16th Street, NW in Washington, DC on Friday, November 16, 2012 from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM for a dialogue on Investment and Trade Opportunities in the Caribbean for entrepreneurs and investors. Agribusiness is slated to drive growth in the Caribbean from the food trade through biotechnology and biofuel. Attend this event to get an update on opportunities across across the region.
Invited SPEAKERS include:
- US Department of Agriculture
- US Ex-Im Bank
- Inter-American Development Bank
- Caribbean Agricultural Research & Development Institute
Why should you attend? If you are an individual looking for networking opportunities and one-on-one meetings with government officials and private sector participants, and are looking to…
- Identify key initiatives focused on investing in Caribbean agriculture
- Explore opportunities for investment along key agricultural value chains
- Hear about ways in which to participate in Public-Private Partnerships
- Discover innovative models for agricultural growth and investment
- Evaluate the risks and rewards of private sector investment in Caribbean agri-industry
- Meet stakeholders involved in the region’s agribusiness sector
- Participate in discussions focused on the Caribbean’s regional market development
…then you NEED to be in attendance. Click here to download the agenda. The 2012 INVEST CARIBBEAN Agribusiness Investment Forum will include sessions that address cross-cutting issues, such as finance, risk mitigation, value chain development, and industry best practices and trends. In partnership with U.S. and Caribbean companies, governments and other stakeholders, ICS will provide the platform for participants to identify opportunities, and network with key stakeholders.