Once Upon a Monster Video Game for Xbox Kinect Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Entry: To enter, log on to www.socamom.com using your Facebook login, or register on the site.
Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 p.m. ET on October 18, 2011 and ends at 11:59 a.m. ET
December 5, 2011. You must use your free member points to enter. You may enter up to 5 times, and each entry deducts 50 points from your point balance. Member points have no cash value. Limit 5 entries per person during the contest period. No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor is Socamom.com.
For a copy of these Official Rules, print them from here. Or email a request to email@example.com.
2. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is only open to residents of the continental United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Socamom.com bloggers are not eligible to enter or win.
3. Drawing: Sponsor will select one (1) Grand Prize winner from all eligible entries in a random drawing on or about December 9, 2011. This is an online contest, and entrants need not be present to win.
Potential winner will be notified by phone, mail or e-mail. If any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if winner does not respond to notification within five (5) days of the date of notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
4. Prize/Odds. Sponsor will award one (1) Grand Prize. Grand Prize consists of Once Upon a Monster video game for the Xbox Kinect. Approximate retail value, $50, and shipping, approximate retail value $15. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Winner is responsible for all taxes on prizes and expenses, including, without limitation, federal, state and local sales, and income taxes, luxury taxes and any other costs incurred in claiming or using the prize. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. No prize substitutions.
Prize will be delivered to winner’s residence listed on their membership profile.
6. WARNING. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS; AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING SEEKING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. Winner’s List. Winner’s name will be posted on the website by January 1, 2011.