Caribbean Mom Chat is back on Twitter on Wednesdays at 9 pm starting July 19th! It has been a long time, but we are back and ready to chat about culture, entertainment, parenting, family, leisure travel, music, food, and more.
How to participate:
- Get a free Twitter account at Twitter.com
- Follow @socamomdc on Twitter.
- RSVP by clicking on the event post and commenting with your twitter handle so that we can give you a shout out and reminder on the day of the chat. Depending on whether or not the chat is hosted, your RSVP may be your entry into a giveaway.
- Click on the #CaribbeanMomChat hashtag to get questions and see answers.
- Jump in and answer questions. Make sure to number your answer. For example, we tweet, “Q2. How old were you the first time you traveled to your parents’ country. #CaribbeanMomChat” Then you tweet, “A2. @socamomdc the first time I traveled to Grenada, I was four. #CaribbeanMomChat”
In the past, Caribbean Mom Chat was held on Twitter AND Google Hangouts and were monthly. The new chats will be on Twitter only, but will be weekly! We have some video chats with special guests and co-hosts planned as well.
Can’t make Caribbean Mom Chat on Wednesday night? No worries! Come hang out with us for half an hour from 12:30 pm EST to 1:00 pm EST for our Lunch ‘n’ Learn Chat. We will tackle more serious topics like education, politics, business, tech, finance, and entrepreneurship.
You can watch past chats here: Caribbean Mom Chat Playlist
Here is one of my favorite chats…
Interested in co-hosting? Click here to tell us!