When I decided to be a Caribbean parenting blogger many moons ago, I got a lot of questions like… “what IS that exactly” and “why” but I did what I was passionate about, and I have been able to stick around for six years. That’s an eternity in blogging years. How did I do it? Join me at 12:30 on June 20th to find out and ask questions about how to work your niche.
How to participate:
- Get a free Twitter account at Twitter.com
- Follow @socamomdc on Twitter.
- RSVP by clicking on the event post and commenting with your twitter handle so that we can give you a shout out and reminder on the day of the chat. Depending on whether or not the chat is hosted, your RSVP may be your entry into a giveaway.
- Click on the #LunchWithSocamom hashtag to get questions and see answers.
- Jump in and answer questions. Make sure to number your answer. For example, we tweet, “Q2. What is the hardest thing about growing your blog? #LunchWithSocamom” Then you tweet, “A2. @socamomdc The hardest thing about growing my blog is finding followers. #LunchWithSocamom”
If you miss the live chat on Twitter, you can go back and read questions and answers and chime in by clicking on this link – #LunchWithSocamom
See you at 12:30 on Twitter!